Compliance Gap Analysis and Program Implementation
RSJ conducts Gap Analyses to determine what resources companies have and what resources they need to comply with REACH, Conflict Minerals, RoHS, ELV and other legal reporting requirements.
How a Gap Analysis Works
- Utilizes our Risk-Assessor™, Functional Options Scorecard™ and other proprietary tools to assess your legal, business and product risks
- Interviews staff across functional departments to determine your compliance resources and needs
- Recommends compliance tasks to be incorporated into your Purchasing, Design Engineering and other functions with minimal disruption and costs
- Identifies key people for your Implementation Team
- Develops a project plan and timeline to guide your implementation
- Recommends training and other options that match budget and supply-chain role
Example of a Gap Analysis
RSJ evaluated the compliance needs and resources of a heavy equipment firm with multiple global markets. The RSJ team interviewed 30 staff members and executives. It also examined multiple supplier and engineering documents to determine New Product Development and other information flows within the company.
In its final report, RSJ provided more than 100 specific recommendations that could be implemented in the client’s various functions at minimal cost. It also provided a quarter-by-quarter timeline with sequentially phased-in tasks to simplify the implementation and control its costs.