Data Entry Services (IMDS, CDX, Conflict Minerals, etc.)
RSJ's data reporting services are great for smaller companies who do not have the staff to devote to the complex, ongoing task of managing environmental data and our focus of developing quality data opens the opportunity for you to become a preferred supplier and compete on more than price and quality alone.
RSJ's special expertise is the development of quality data (about your products, materials, substances, etc.). Our background in applications engineering and regulatory compliance means that we know what to look for and can anticipate areas of noncompliance.
Our services are customized to each manufacturer's unique situation. RSJ can provide you with reporting services for a single regulation or comprehensive services for the entire regulatory environment. We collect the required data from your suppliers, educating them as necessary so that the data they provide is reliable. We review your product data for reporting issues and organize the data to demonstrate compliance. We have experience with a wide variety of reporting formats including the following:
- IMDS submissions – data for compliance with the EU’s Directive on End-of-Life Vehicles (automotive)
- CDX submissions – data for compliance for industries other than automotive
- CMRT (Conflict Minerals) – data for compliance with the Section 1520 SEC reporting requirements in the US Dodd-Frank Act of 2010
- Excel Spreadsheet
- RoHS Declaration of Conformity
- JAMP AIS
- Customer specified formats.